The basic criteria to enter the program are the following:
- You must be a full-time student or have been admitted for full-time enrollment in a post secondary educational program that requires a minimum of one year to complete.
- Applicants with a 2.5 GPA will be preferred.
- You must be a High School graduate or have a GED transcript.
- You must be 18 years of age.
- You must be a single parent with primary custody of your child/children. Priority is given to families with a child who is childcare eligible.
- Child must be enrolled in One Parent Scholar House Child Development Center if under the age of 3, if spots are available. Otherwise, they must be enrolled in another Child Development Center.
- You must be eligible for Housing Choice Voucher Program.
- If applicable, you will provide divorce documentation (decree) to One Parent Scholar House.