The program criteria are:
- You must be a full-time student or have been admitted for full-time enrollment in a post-secondary educational program that requires a minimum of one year to complete.
- You must be at least 18 years old.
- You must be a single parent with primary custody of your child/children.
- You must have at least one child who will attend One Parent Scholar House Child Development Program.
- You must be eligible for Section 8 rent subsidized housing.
- If applicable, you must provide divorce documentation (decree) to One Parent Scholar House.